CrowdFundBeat Media and Marketwired CFB’s Official Newswire Partner, Proudly Invite you to Canadian Crowdfunding educational event which will bring together traditional private investors and crowdfunders.
Canada Crowdfunding Symposium, provides the participants with the unique opportunity to discuss current state of the industry, to learn from experts in venture capital, business angel and crowdfunding fields, to network and find new partnerships.
The Symposium is held on MAY 5th, 2015 @ 2:00 to 7:00 pm EST
CROWDFUNDING EXPERT SPEAKERS
Brian Koscak Matthew McGrath Scott Dubin Sandi Gilbert
Sydney Armani Gil Michel-Garcia Oscar Jofre Alixe Cormick
Steven Cinelli Rod Ponce Joseph Barisonzi Bernadette Lee
You will hear from the expert and people who implement crowdfunding as a part of their current fundraising and marketing strategies,Platforms and from those who work with OSC to make the equity crowdfunding legal in the Canadian Market.
Past, Present, and Future of CrowdFunding & Securities law
Canada Needs Crowdfunding Regulations to Match US Reg A+
SME & P2P Lending and Investing
Canadian Real Estate Crowdfunding
Perq-based vs. Equity Crowdfunding
StartUp Canada , Accelerators and Market Validation
VIP Cocktails and Networking
If you want to get involved as a speaker, sponsor, vendor, advertiser or a volunteer, don’t hesitate to contact us!
1888 580 6610
Who will benefit from participating in Canadian Equity Crowdfunding Symposium,
- Private investors (VCs and Business Angels) who want to learn about the opportunities crowdfunding creates for them
- Startups and innovators examining their fundraising options
- Crowdfunding platforms wanting promote their portals in the capital of innovation and private investments
- Marketing Specialists, Legal Advisors, CPAs looking for new clients and partners
- Students interested in getting involved in private investment or marketing business; or thinking about financing their new venture
- Journalists and business bloggers searching for worthy topics
- Anyone who is considering supporting crowdfunding projects or investing in businesses through crowdfunding
If you belong to one of these categories, join us at the Crowdfunding Canada!
For Information on Sponsorship Packages or Speaking
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Should you have any questions, please call 1 888 580 6610